What is Direct Primary Care?
Direct Primary Care allows you to have a direct relationship with your doctor.
For the equivalent of a monthly cell phone bill, you can receive direct, primary health care services that are tailored to your individual needs. From your annual check-up to urgent care needs to general questions about staying healthy, Direct Primary Care offers you access to care across a spectrum of needs.
Our Cost Vs Theirs
PLum Health Benefits
- A direct relationship with your doctor
- Fewer patients = more time with your doctor
- Your health and wellness are the priority
- Call us at any time, email us, or text us
- Save hundreds on labs, imaging, and prescription meds
- Clear and consistent pricing
- Peace of mind
- Rushed appointments
- Doctor's have thousands of patients = less time
- Sometimes you'll have to see a mid-level provider
- Only available during business hours, typically 9 - 5
- 2-10x markup on labs and services
- Services billed at the highest rate possible in order to maximize reimbursement from your insurance company
Young adults - let's connect and maximize health and wellness. Middle aged adults - let's prevent and manage chronic disease. Older adults - let's ensure that we have enough time to manage your health care needs.